Friday, November 22, 2013

Marvelous Meatloaf

I seriously enjoy this meatloaf recipe so here it is for share to you guys.  This recipe serves 6.

Ingredients
1 pound ground chuck
1 egg
1 half cup breadcrumbs
1 half cup french's French fried onions
2 tablespoons garlic powder
I half cup milk
3 tablespoons brown sugar
3 tablespoons mustard
1 half cup ketchup

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Get out a decently large bowl for mixing this all together.  
3. In large bowl; mix the ground chuck, the egg, the fried onions, the breadcrumbs, the garlic powder, and the milk.  I use my hands to massage it all in while crying about how the cold makes my elbows hurt.  I think that's what they mean when something's made with love.
4. Clean your hands (you've just handled raw meat and eggs for goodness sake).
5. Grease a 12-muffin pan (I use PAM but whatever works for you).
6.  Place equal amounts of meat into each muffin spot.
7. Put in oven for 15-20 minutes.
8. Immediately mix brown sugar, ketchup, and mustard.  I recommend a spoon instead of the hands-on method that I previously mentioned but it's your meatloaf.  
9. Remove meatloaf at the timer and spoon the ketchup mixture atop your meatloaf muffins.
10. Place back in oven for 5-10 minutes.
11. Remove from oven and serve atop bed of rice.  Or whatever you made to go with your meatloaf.



0 comments:

Post a Comment