Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Linky Party: Cruella

Cruella:Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.

What I really want but aren't allowed to have.  As an adult, really there isn't much holding me back from what I want except laws.  I can't think of anything that I want that laws refuse me from having.  
Maybe the urge to drag race but they have race strips for that. 
I guess a cat.  Yeah, I would really like to have a cat.

What am I not allowed to have a cat?  Because the condo association has it in their rules that we can't.  No pet fee and have a cat.  Just flat out NO PETS.  

And that's just one of the many reasons that I want to move out from here.  That and they're probably going to threaten to throw my daughter's sprinkler and sensory table away again because I've moved them out front for summer.  They sure better not throw those away.  

NEXT WEEK:  Seven Dwarfs:7 things you like in the people around you.

Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.




(Submissions close in 6d 2h 24m)
powered by InLinkz

Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.




(Submissions close in 6d 2h 25m)
powered by InLinkz

Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.




(Submissions close in 6d 2h 25m)
powered by InLinkz

0 comments:

Post a Comment