Monday, April 7, 2014

Linky Party: Aladdin

  • Aladdin:A sacrifice you made for someone.


There really isn't much that I wouldn't sacrifice for someone that I really care about.  Time.  Money.  Whatever.  
Most people are even aware that in the event of some apocalyptic disaster that I would sacrifice my life for others to be able to carry on.  Aliens.  Zombies.  Whatever the terror might be, I would willingly place myself into harm if it meant that those I care about could survive for a while longer.

I'm sorry this post isn't longer or more revealing about some sort of specific event in my life.  I asked my husband for help and his answer was "everything for everyone" which left me with this after I spent all night nose-deep in an Utena essay about how the villain wasn't really a villain and every other character was just unappreciative of everything that he did for them.  Yeah, I'm still stuck on it.

NEXT TUESDAY: Tiana:A time you tried the hardest for something.

A sacrifice you made for someone.




(Submissions close in 6d 16h 31m)
powered by InLinkz

0 comments:

Post a Comment