Monday, February 3, 2014

What I Look Forward to Being 30

I turn 30 this week!  Whooo!!
Here are some things that I'm looking forward to being 30:
1. Thirty and Flirty!  
2. 30 is the new 20.  
3. I'm no longer young and dumb.
4. My friends that have stuck with me through the 20's are people worth spending time with.
5. Drama doesn't bother you anymore.
6. But it still is amusing to watch or listen to.
7. Very little can actually still embarrass me.
8. I finally have glasses!
9. I still have the same phone number that I did when I first got my cell phone at 16 with Cingular.
10. I know what I want, and I'm going to get it!
11. My life is not over, not even halfway done.
12. I'm not an old fart but I can act like one if the mood strikes.
13. I know what my hobbies are.
14. I know a lot but can keep learning new things.
15. I have done so much but have time to do so much more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment