Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Linky Party: Mulan

  • Mulan:Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.

  • Um, I usually trust my gut feeling but if I have the opportunity to then I prefer to talk out my decisions with others.  There are many times throughout the day that I have to trust my gut and go with the first action but decisions that do not have to be made immediately then I prefer to discuss it with my spouse or my best friend or family.  
  • Not that the gut decisions that I make are bad.  Many times that I think about is re-solidified by my conversations with others.  Sometimes it is best to review and reflect on your decisions, even if the results are in the past.  This lets you to better analyze the decision/outcome and how you should address the situation if it should arise again.
  • NEXT WEEK!Jasmine:The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
  •   

0 comments:

Post a Comment