Thursday, February 13, 2014

To My Valentine

Dear Valentine,

For years I have loved you.  This hasn't changed at all today.  You still fill my heart with joy.  

I would be lost without you.  You are my rock.  You keep me together when I fear things are falling apart.  I would be a mess without you.

You are my strength when I begin to feel weak.  I know that I can always reach out for you and regain my footing to carry forward.

You are my opposite and my same.  My yang to my yin.  My complimentary piece in my life.

You are my inspiration.  As each move forward that we make together is not simply for the desire of one, but the desire for each other.  Together we will reach our goals.

I love you and I don’t care who knows it.  I would shower you in kisses, in rose petals, in candy, in cards, and more. 

I love you my valentine.  I have loved you, I do love you, and I will continue to love you. 

With love from yesterday until forever,


Your Wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment