Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Northern Spirits

So, I've got some really awesome friends that are pushing their business dreams forward.  Today's gal was my mentor when she lived here in the humid south.  Helped me to actually pin down what a recurring dream was trying to tell me that I was always too close to figure out myself.  Now she's off and opening her own store, available online for all to stop in and shop.


Northern Spirits
Who's it for: New Age, Pagan, Wiccan, Scryers

Whatcha selling: Okay, over 6000+ products from altar materials to tarot decks, amulets to candles, pendulums to steampunk, incense to oils.  A serious supply to meet various needs. 

Favorite site feature: New products for current month feature on home page.  It's like I'm being teased with newly added products.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment