Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Most Time Five


1) My husband.  He's witty, charming, and caring.  He's got a great sense of humor that always gives me giggles.  He never quits and sees things through to the end.  He's always there and ready to lend a hand to a friend in need.
2) My best male friend.  He's smart, he's clever, and ingenious.  The only person I know who uses a jacket as potholders because he can figure a solution to any problem presented to him.
3) His best friend.  Joyful, positive, and upbeat.  I don't think I've ever heard him utter a cross word and mean it.  His smile is contagious and can easily make you feel better about life.  
4) My best female friend.  She's driven, genuine, and strong.  She's no holds barred and keeps pushing forward towards her wants and goals.
5) Her boyfriend.  Witty, generous, and caring.  I want to say he's gentle too but he tends to stiffen up at that.  He's the sweetest guy you'll ever meet and I'm glad to have a guy like that being there for my best girl.

There's one more member of our happy tribe that if I didn't include on the list which would be our group daughter; Smashley.  She makes us all a family.  She's a mix of our wit, intellect, caring, and strength.  

I love these guys so much and everything they bring to my life.  They round me out, they keep me complete, and they know me better than anyone else out there.  They know my favorites without having to be reminded, they know my deepest fears and upsets without judging me, and they make me a better person.  They lift me when I'm down and I'd do anything for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment