Thursday, July 25, 2013

App Spotlight

Path



The price: Free!  I do like free apps

The category:  Social Networking (or my file for it is just simply Social).  This app sits in between my Google+ and Pinterest.

The rundown: User-friendly app allows you to share status updates, check-in places, share what you're watching, listening to, or reading, and upload pictures with filter fun options like Instagram while allowing you to spread your path update to your Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, and tumblr accounts.  My favorite feature is the sleeping button.  You tap it when you go to bed and then tap it again when you wake up in the morning.  It gives you cute things when you fall asleep like "Watch out for werewolves" and "Time to make donuts!" when you wake up.  

Overall:  User-friendly and a 150 friend limit, you can post and interact with people that are near and dear to you.  I personally hope this social network catches more people, it's my favorite yet!


0 comments:

Post a Comment