Friday, March 14, 2014

MGA Con

It's here!  It's here!  It's finally here!
Okay, well early bird events are tonight but close enough!

Wait, where was I yesterday?  Sick.  Sadness!!  I went to the medstop on Wednesday night and was told that I had early signs of strep and had to stay home.  All better with the antibiotics in full swing in my system but don't drink after me yet.

Any way, so I'm packing up my stuff to set up at the convention.  
Oh?  What am I setting up?  A quiet room.  I started on the Night Nurses (first aid) but when there was talk of having a quiet room for parents to take their children for a cool down from all of the convention excitement, I volunteered faster than Katniss Everdeen.
I'm excited for what is put together and hope that it is everything you hope for.  Come out and see us this weekend at the Macon Centreplex in Macon, Georgia.  
It's our first year so every ticket and every ounce of feedback are important for us to continue building this event into something that grows and blossoms into an increasingly amazing event.

For more information, visit MGA Con or like them on Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment