Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Linky Party: Ariel

  • Ariel:Where do you think you belong, and why?

  • Lately I have been desperately wanting the warmth of the sun.  I've been wanting the floating bliss of laying in water.  I have been wanting to belong poolside. 
  • The weather has been terribly flip-floppy for almost a month now.  Beautiful, high temperature weather Sunday and Monday but as the week goes on, the colder and more miserable the weather gets.  
  • I've outgrown it.  I want sun and warmth.  I want fun and water.  
  • I belong in summer right now.  I very much want to get to it.

Though in a few month, I might be craving the mountains and cabins again.  Or perhaps another city visit.  We'll see.

NEXT TUESDAY: Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment