Monday, September 23, 2013

College Football

"Go Dawgs, Roll Tide!" my daughter cried out this weekend.
We don't even have cable.  The only sport that we really watch is soccer.  So where did this come from?
School.  Apparently they are doing something with it in school.
Not that I mind that one little bit.  Cheering for college football teams around young children is a great way to build their academic future.  This gives them the idea that people are excited about college and many times spurs the statement of "I'm going to go to that college when I grow up."
We want children to be excited about getting to college.  So Go Dawgs, Roll Tide, and all of that jazz.
For ideas of how to incorporate football into your classroom; visit Dr. Jean and Friends.

My favored teams if you must know them (in no particular order):

  • Alabama University
  • Air Force Academy
  • Washington Redskins
  • Manchester United (futbol)
  • Green Bay Packers
  • Brasil National Futbol Team
  • Germany National Futbol Team

Hmm... Someone snuck Atlanta Falcons into my favored teams on my ESPN app....  That shouldn't be there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment