Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What Would Megan Do?

I love my friends.  They help me to achieve the best of me that I can be. 
It never occurred to me that I could be an inspiration to them.  That people sit back and think of me when they are in situations and wish to be as I am.  
They help me to be as comfortable and confident as I am.  It is amazing to learn that the inspiration that I give to others is because of what you ALL give to me in return.  From my friends' smiles to the happiness of my students, from the love and support of my family to the respect of parents of my school.
Your smiles and your happiness are what inspire me to give that to you all in return.
The saying goes "do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life."  It applies to more than careers.  Live as you love to and you will lead a happy and fulfilling life. 
It you're working to please everyone else, you'll find that you aren't happy and that you can't please everyone.  I'm not saying ignore everyone else's feelings but you seriously can't please everyone and there is no pleasing some people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment