Wednesday, August 21, 2013

KamikazeFinn

For curious minds that have asked, KamikazeFinn is the picture that you see when I update Dragon's Wife.  Various artists that I have met over my years, from livejournal to Gaia Online have bestowed upon me visual interpretations of my avatar.

 photo thespookedkitten.gif 
She is not visual of any of the characters that I have stories posted for in there.  At the beginning of each month, I cycle out the current picture of KamikazeFinn to a new image.  I have 10 images so far, two more and I could have one for each month of the year!

KamikazeFinn's kamikazefinn album on Photobucket

So who exactly is KamikazeFinn?  KamikazeFinn is me.  Short and simple.  KamikazeFinn is a username created from blending the title of a manga, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, with my favorite character from said manga, Fish Finn.  The avatar images are NOT pictures of Fish Finn from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, but of KamikazeFinn.
Fish Finn from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne



0 comments:

Post a Comment