Friday, May 30, 2014

One Year Anniversary

New blog layout?
Throwback Thursdays?
What's the deal?
This Tuesday was the anniversary of my creating this blog.  The original intent was crafts and recipes but as time went on, it morphed into housing education and anime discussions as well.

What does the next year hold in store for blogging?
I'm still looking at how exactly I'd like to execute the art contest, but I'm also looking into separating the educational resources from this blog and re-posting them to another blog.  This will probably occur after I have finished posting the GELDS so you have some time yet.  No worries.

It's been a great year!  This blog has gone from earning barely enough to make a call on a pay phone to almost being able to pay for our monthly Netflix fees.  You all, my readers, have been great this year!  Putting up with all sorts of this and thats as I blog.

I have learned a variety of social media this last year and maybe I will concur Instagram this year.  I've gone from being confused by hashtags to understanding their function within the social media realm.  I still am not entirely a huge fan of Twitter even after becoming more familiar with it.  I don't understand how people still use it enough for it to be one of the main social medias but that's personal opinion.

Thank you all for a wonderful year.  I look forward to another year of fun blogging and self-improvement!

0 comments:

Post a Comment