Saturday, July 12, 2014

Cow Appreciation Day

It was here again!  I got to sport my Nanami cow costume for Cik-Fil-A's Cow Appreciation Day!

I know I talked last year about fixing this and thats to the contest which I didn't do.  
My daughter's outfit from last year still for so there was no rush to make her a Nanami costume yet. 

But, let's see how she grows for next year...

We went for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!  We took a tour of the kitchen at one location and pet real cows!  
Not only did I wear my Nanami cow costume to Chik-Fil-A, I went to other locations as well.  I wore it over my swimsuit and wore it to lifeguard!  I made a deposit at the bank wearing it.  I went to the comic store in it.  I went to hang out with friends for karaoke in it.

And away it goes for next year.  Though looking at this year's photo to last year's, my body is shaping up decently in spots. Could be all that swimming, not sure if eating all of that Chik-Fil-A yesterday helped in any of that though...

0 comments:

Post a Comment